It’s no secret that Apple’s new iPhone 3G will be available this Friday around the world. And I’m still trying to decide if I’m going to get one. There are a lot of factors to consider, but this post isn’t about my personal gadget journey. Even though I’m not in the iPhone club, I do have an iPod Touch, so I can pretend, but I know a lot of youth pastors that do have iPhones so I thought it would be good to highlight some of the iPhone friendly sites that I use most or think are helpful:
1. Hahlo.com – a really nice twitter client
2. Facebook.com – I think the Facebook iPhone interface is better than the real thing. You don’t get everything, but it gives the basics in a really usable way.
3. YouVersion.com – I think this is best online bible for iPhone. A great mix of translations, and access to the notes that others have made on the passages. Plus, they are planning an app for the iPhone as well.
4. Evernote.com – I’ve been using Evernote for a few weeks to organize and capture little bits on information. It really deserves it’s own post, but their iPhone version is really nice.
5. YouthMinistryGeek.com – That’s right, this very site is iPhone friendly. Maybe you are enjoying that feature right now.
What are your favorites?