It’s been a month since this feature has gone live, but I am just now getting to reviewing it: GMail’s multi-account login. It is the perfect feature for those that have two or more GMail accounts that they actively use. I have been running three different accounts, personal, business, and 78P’s, and this feature has removed frustration and mistakes when emailing. Here is a quick How-To in setting it up.
- Sign in to one of your Gmail accounts.
- Go to the top right-hand corner of the page where it says the [email protected] and click “Account Settings.”
- Look to the right side of the page at the end of the list, where it will say “Multiple sign in – off” and click “Edit.”
- Click the “on” option and click all the boxes, then hit “Save.”
- Go back to the “Mail” tab and go again to the top right-hand corner where it says the address of the account you’re logged in as.
- Click that and select “Switch Accounts” and click “Sign in to another account”. It will tell you that the second account will be enabled for multiple sign-in.
- Whenever you want to switch between the two, click the arrow in the upper right-hand corner again and select “Switch Accounts”, then click the other account you want to switch to.
About Jeremy Smith
Jeremy Smith is a 26 year old youth worker at the Air Force Academy chapel, working for Club Beyond, and attending Denver Seminary for his Master”s of Counseling in Mental Health. He has been involved in Youth for Christ for eight years and absolutely loves sharing the life of Jesus with teens. You can read more from him at seventy8productions.com.